A water conditioner is an alternative to a softener. They use different techniques to ‘alter’ the behavior of the water without removing the hardness. A conditioning system often can help with the prevention of scale buildup.
- Filtered drinking water from every faucet
- No salt required
- Chlorides reduction
- Synthetic compound free free bathing & showering
- System automatically cycles to redistribute media for more effective usage
- Helps with scale deposits to protect plumbing, water heater & appliances for a longer life
- Reduction in chlorides to help prevent pin-hole leaks in copper
Greg came to the rescue--again! Glad to report that he solved our water heater problem in record time, and we are happy to have hot water again. Very grateful for his expertise and pleasant demeanor
Awesome service! Cannot complain. My plumber, Martin, arrived during the time window given and was well-prepared. Help me save a lot of $$$ since previous plumbers couldn't find out the solution, and we almost have to open up our wall. After finished fixing the problem, the even help me flush out the pipe. The price was reasonable
Installed a whole-house water filtration, water softener and RO system in my house. Martin worked exceptionally hard, was very friendly and made sure I understood my system well. Thanks for all the hard work and a job well-done at a great price!