Reverse Osmosis is the most effective system for producing clean purified water. It removes more chemicals than any other process of filtration, even more than water distillation. Water passed through the semipermeable membrane used in reverse osmosis is almost totally free of contaminants. Reverse osmosis systems that pass the filtered water through a carbon filter as a last step will remove almost 100 percent of any impurities commonly found in water.
- Purified drinking water at a dedicated faucet and at the refrigerator when possible
- 5 Stages in 2 easy to change filters—no tools required
- Green-by-Design® uses a new membrane configuration to reduce water waste by 25% over conventional systems
- Membrane rated to produce 50 gallons per day (gpd)
- Compact design is smaller and lighter saving space under the counter
- RO membrane reduces total dissolved solids (TDS) by 96%
- Manufactured in the USA
Greg came to the rescue--again! Glad to report that he solved our water heater problem in record time, and we are happy to have hot water again. Very grateful for his expertise and pleasant demeanor
Awesome service! Cannot complain. My plumber, Martin, arrived during the time window given and was well-prepared. Help me save a lot of $$$ since previous plumbers couldn't find out the solution, and we almost have to open up our wall. After finished fixing the problem, the even help me flush out the pipe. The price was reasonable
Installed a whole-house water filtration, water softener and RO system in my house. Martin worked exceptionally hard, was very friendly and made sure I understood my system well. Thanks for all the hard work and a job well-done at a great price!