The Oceanus WM5 Reverse Osmosis System
The Oceanus Water Maker 5 reverse osmosis system will remove more impurities than any other water filtration process; producing purified clean drinking water at a dedicated faucet. Water will pass the first 4 stages of filtration through a semipermeable membrane and then through the final 5th stage carbon filter removing almost 100 percent of any impurities commonly found in water.
Water in this system will pass the first 4 stages of filtration through a semipermeable membrane and then through the final 5th stage carbon filter removing almost 100 percent of any impurities commonly found in water.
Installation occurs at a dedicated fixture where water is already available. Typically a kitchen, bar or other utility sink faucet. Not a whole house filtration system, but a point of use system at a dedicated faucet.
– Purified drinking water at a dedicated faucet and possibly to refrigerator if icemaker line already run from sink. Icemaker line can be added as well if desired.
– 5-Stage filtration in 2 easy to change filters – no tools required.
– Green-by-Design® uses a new membrane configuration to reduce water waste by 25% over conventional RO systems.
– Membrane rated to produce 50 gallons per day.
– Compact design for space savings under the counter.
– Membrane reduces total dissolved solids (TDS) by 96%.
– Waste taste similar to that of Aquafina®, Dasani®, Nestle Pure Life® or Smart Water® brand bottled water.
– Great add-on to any of our whole house water treatment systems.
It is recommeded you add a reverse osmosis system to your house if you have a water softener installed. Though perfectly safe to drink softened water, it is recommended to drink water without the sodium content that a softener adds to the water. The RO removes this sodium.
This product pair well our IH2 instahot system which delivers near boiling water to your dedicated faucet.
Water Bottles Saved
Hard Water Spots
The Most Recommeded Water System in USA
I was searching online for the best water treatment for my home and found Best Water Treatment Systems. After a free analysis and some price comparison I found them to have the best offer for our home. We just love the taste of our water.
Everyone comments on how great tasting our water is. We have saved thousands of $’s by not buying bottled water.
Going on 5 years now and not a single issue with our water. No spots on our glass and fresh tasting water.