A water softener is a system that reduces the hardness in the water to less than 1 Grain per gallon (GPG). A softener uses salt to help achieve this goal.
- Filtered drinking water from every faucet
- Chlorine reduction
- Chemical free bathing & showering
- System automatically regenerates based on your water usage, to save money
- Hardness is reduced to less than 1 grain per gallon (gpg)
- Scale prevention to extend the life of the plumbing, water heater and water using appliances.
- Use up of 50% less soap and cleaning products
- System will operate with either Sodium Chloride or Potassium Chloride softener salt
Greg came to the rescue--again! Glad to report that he solved our water heater problem in record time, and we are happy to have hot water again. Very grateful for his expertise and pleasant demeanor
Awesome service! Cannot complain. My plumber, Martin, arrived during the time window given and was well-prepared. Help me save a lot of $$$ since previous plumbers couldn't find out the solution, and we almost have to open up our wall. After finished fixing the problem, the even help me flush out the pipe. The price was reasonable
Installed a whole-house water filtration, water softener and RO system in my house. Martin worked exceptionally hard, was very friendly and made sure I understood my system well. Thanks for all the hard work and a job well-done at a great price!