The Oceanus Single Resin water softener system will reduce the hardness of the water in your home to less than 1 grain per gallon.
This system will soften your water, but it will not remove the impurities (metals, chlorine, etc.) found in common municipal water.
Installation occurs at the water service of the dwelling where water is first brought into the home. This allows for the filtration of the entire home domestic water system.
– Soft water to every fixture in home.
– Some reduction in chlorides.
– “Silky smooth” bathing & showering water. Get that smooth sudsy lather.
– No more water spots on glassware and shower doors.
– Hard water scale prevention to extend life of the plumbing, water heater and other water using appliances.
– Water hardness reduced to less than 1 grain per gallon (gpg).
– Use up to 50% less soap and cleaning products.
– System automatically regenerates based on your personal water usage, not time, saving you money.
– System includes softener tank which holds the resin and separate brine tank which holds the softener pellets.
– System operates on either sodium chloride or potassium chloride softener pellets.
It is recommended you add a reverse osmosis system to your house if you have a water softener installed. Though perfectly safe to drink softened water, it is recommended to drink water without the sodium content that a softener adds to the water. The RO removes this sodium.
Water Bottles Saved
Hard Water Spots
The Most Recommeded Water System in USA
I was searching online for the best water treatment for my home and found Best Water Treatment Systems. After a free analysis and some price comparison I found them to have the best offer for our home. We just love the taste of our water.
Everyone comments on how great tasting our water is. We have saved thousands of $’s by not buying bottled water.
Going on 5 years now and not a single issue with our water. No spots on our glass and fresh tasting water.